Saturday, November 26, 2011

Small Business Saturday

I think most people have heard of Black Friday, but did you know that today is Small Business Saturday?  Today you are encouraged to support your small businesses.  I received an email from Custom Crops telling me that they were doing a special promotion today . . . you could get $25 credit from American Express if you shop with Custom Crops today and spend more than $25.

Find out more about how to register your American Express card for this event by going to http://www.facebook.com/SmallBusinessSaturday and then go shopping!

Some other small businesses that I would encourage you to shop

Above Rubies Studio
Master the Cricut!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!

Paper Layerz



ContainYa Crafts



K Andrew Designs Stamps
My personal favorite stamp set is the Positive Thoughts set . . . but maybe that is just because I have thought of so many Disney themed cards to use this set for.  Here is a preview of the set.


Head over the K Andrew Designs to check out all of her stamp sets!

1 comment:

  1. Just got my K Andrew Designs Positive Thoughts stamp set in, Shawn. Thank you (I THINK) for being such an ENABLER!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete