Friday, November 18, 2011

Getting Cricky Blog Hop - Holiday Wishes

Welcome to the "Holiday Wishes" Getting Cricky Blog Hop!!

We're so happy you could join us for this month's Getting Cricky Design Team Blog Hop!!  In addition to Kristal and the Senior Design Team, we look forward to introducing you to TEN member of our NEW Junior Design Team (be sure to visit Kristal's Blog to see ALL of our "new additions"!!)...  Each of us, along with our Special Guest - Ellen from "a little bit of this...", are so pleased to have you here with us!!  Throughout the hop, you'll see NEW ideas for creating cards and projects with Kristal's stamps sets!!

If you've hopped along from Ellen's site, then you are in the right place!! If you are just joining me from your dashboard, or reading this via email, please be sure to CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Kristal's blog (you'll want to catch up on all the FUN!!)...

Each of Kristal's stamp sets benefit charity. At least $1 per stamp set goes to benefit the charity noted on the stamp set package. Kristal is donating to the following charities: Cancer Angels, Storefront Shelter for Homeless Children, Intrepid & Fallen Heroes, E. Glaser Pediatric AIDS  Foundation, Doorways Shelter for Women & Children (Domestic Violence), Wayside House for Women, Camp Good Days & Special Times, Adopt a Classroom, and Autism Research Institute. Kristal will donate $1 for every stamp set sold, retail or wholesale to the charity noted; and over time believes this will add up to some wonderful miracles for these special people. So you can feel good that each time you purchase a K Andrew Designs art stamp set, someone around the country is receiving some good help!

K Andrew's stamps are all made and assembled here in the USA, which is very important to Kristal. This ensures all product materials are safe and that jobs are being provided and maintained here in America.  You can learn even more about Kristal's stamps (and pick some up for yourself) by visiting her online store: K Andrew Designs:







Kristal's stamp sets are perfect for cards, layouts, and so much more...

For my project, I'm featuring the Winter Wishes setFor today's project I used the Winter Wishes Stamp Set.


I made a few gift tags, and with each one I was able to create a new phrase by combining different words from the Winter Wishes Stamp Set.


I love that I can mix and match the words from this set to make MY OWN phrases!
Before you go I would like to offer you a chance to win a prize!  This week you can have your choice one of the following products . . . either the Cricut for Beginners DVD or a black and white polka dot ScrapBand.  To enter to win, leave a comment below telling me one phrase YOU would make by combining two or more stamps from the Winter Wishes Stamp Set.  

and then send me an email by clicking here or by using the Contact Us Page at MyCutSearch.com so that I have your contact information.  PLEASE DO NOT leave your contact information in your comment . . . that is not a safe practice.  (your email simply needs to say Blog Hop Entry . . . it is just so I have a way to contact you)

Good luck and thanks for playing!  The winner will be announced here on Tuesday, November 22nd.  Stop back tomorrow when I am hosting a Disney Pixar Blog Hop!

Now you can hop on over to your next stop:
Lisa at
  ......





Getting Cricky Blog Hop


........................................














42 comments:

  1. Hi Shawn, Love the tags you made from the Winter Wishes stamp set. I just love how Kristal's stamps can be used in so many ways.
    I think I will use the "cute kisses" on a project.
    Charlotte
    http://alittlebitofdetail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tags Shawn! I just ordered this set and I can not wait to get t and play!!! So excited to be working with you girl!

    Heather
    Getting Cricky JrDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just sooo creative!! Thanks for you help today!!
    Happy Craftin :)

    Ildi-Getting Cricky SrDTM
    The Craftin Mama
    Please visit me too!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!
    ildij3@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Merry and Bright" or "Best Wishes for delightful Holidays"

    I love the way Kristal's stamps are so versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the 2 I would make right away are"naught or nice" and "tweet friend".
    Great idea with the tags

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun tags--I like Winter Greetings for my mix and match sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tags are so gorgeous, Shawn!! I love the background paper you used and the sentiments are awesome!!

    Lisa :)
    Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
    indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tags!! To show versitility I would use "Best Gift" on a scrapbook page of my daughter!!(i sent that to you in the email too)
    Hugs
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shawn, Love the tags! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
    Miranda :)
    Getting Cricky JRDT
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable tags!!! I love the background paper!! Great job! <3 It!!!

    Amanda
    Getting Cricky JrDT
    http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are too cute! I would combine the phrases "snow cute" if had this awesome stamp set! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely tags!! I would you the phrase Cute & Frosty on a Lo with a snowman on it.

    Veronica
    Getting Cricky JDT
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the tags, Shawn. I was sitting with the set last night putting together different phrases. I think I'm going to use Snow Fun.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn
    Getting Cricky JrDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Tags Shawn! You did a really good job!

    Letillia Getting Cricky DTM
    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tags! I would put "no peeking deer friend" Such a cute stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute tags. I would use Winter Wonderland, one of my favorite winter sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think your tags are great and what a neat idea to make your own phrases to make it more personal...I would do "Snow Kisses" since I love winter! :) TFS
    Kari
    purplefuzz06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Colors. I would stamp the phrase "Naughty or Nice"

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your Tags and Love that Stamp Set! I would use Let it Snow! Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What great tags. I would say Snow Wishes or Christmas Kisses. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great idea on the tags! I would make a card for my hubby that says..."No naughty peeking for you". lol! Yes, we have a healthy sense of humor! TFS!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your tags. They are amazing. I would create "Naughty and Delightful." LOL


    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute tags! I'd make the saying Christmas Kisses especially for my 3 yr old grandson! TFS!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your tags. They are so cute. Thanks for sharing them with us.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  25. Supper cute Tages. what a Great Idea. love the colors and the wonderful way you used the Stamps. thanks for sharing
    Anita Jr DT Membrer

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would make a card that says Frosty Greetings for using all winter!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your tags - great idea, I will have to make sure I get Winter wishes - looks like an awesome stamp set.

    Linda
    Jr. DT member

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such adorable tags! Love how you showcased how versatile this set is! You did a fantastic job!


    ~Big Hugs
    RhoLynda
    Getting Cricky JrDT Member
    http://blossomingbutterflycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW! your tags are awesome. Love how you combined the words. I like Winder Wonderland.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute tag set!! tfs :-)
    There are so many to choose from :-) I Like snow peeking instead of no peeking :-)

    -Samantha :-)

    SamanthaJDesigns @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Very cute ideas Shawn. You gave me another idea for using this set on tags. Thanks so much.
    Cheri - Getting Cricky JrDT
    djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cute tags! Brrrrr....warm winter greetings could be put on a card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great tags! Super perfect for the upcoming holiday season! Love!

    Hugs,
    -JoAnn:)
    Junior GCDT

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just love these tags - and love what you can do with Kristals stamp sets. They are amazing.
    Glad to be on this hop with you!

    Patti Ross
    Getting Cricky JR DT Member
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. naughty and nice, that's right! LOL love your tags

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love your tags. They are too cute! I especially love how you combined the different words to create your sentiment. Glad to be a part of the team with you. Sister hugs!!!

    Christel
    GC JrDT
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. your tags are just too cute great idea and I too love how we can mix and match them love this set thanks for sharing and nice being on the JDT with you all here Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love these! Too super fun! TFS CallyAnn
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. These are great and could be used for so many things!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. These tags are so cute! Great job, they would be so cute on Christmas present.

    I love them.

    Jessie
    Jr DT member

    ReplyDelete