Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Birthday Layout

Now that my new craft room is getting organized I am finding some time to get some crafting done.  Over the Thanksgiving weekend I did a few scrapbook layouts.  This one is of my niece's first birthday.

















As you can see, I was in a circle mood. I cut most of the pictures from the birthday into circles and then had them bubbling and popping all over the page.

















Even the background paper has circles on it.  This was a good way to use up some of my scraps.  I had a lot of small pieces that I could cut the smaller circles out of, and every place that you see a large circle I cut a smaller circle out of the inside so that I could use that in another spot on the layout or save it for another project.  (Yes, I am a paper hoarder)

4 comments:

  1. Adorable Shawn, love all the circles!!--pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very Cute layout!! What did you use to cut out the circles??
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cut most of the circles with my Creative Memories cutter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shawn, so glad your craft room is taking shape. How about joining us on Jan 20th for the Craft Room blog hop? Details on my FB. Hope you are enjoying your new job & glad that you are home safe & sound. I agree with you about not posting the vacation on FB. Your birthday l/o is super cute and the circles are great fun to showcase the pics of her.
    Hugs, Claire

    ReplyDelete