Sunday, October 30, 2011

Where to start?

My daughter is playing hockey for the second year this year, and at the parent meeting they asked for people to volunteer to do different tasks . . . one of the tasks was to be in charge of the team yearbook, so I volunteered for that.

Once I did I started thinking "How am I going to do this?"  I figured the easiest way would be digital scrapbooking since I could make one book and just get it printed out for all of the girls, but I have never done digital scrapbooking before!  Where do I start?

I found the My Memories program, and it is pretty easy to use.  Even a computer dummy like me can handle it. I also found that the site offers several free kits, so you don't need to dump a lot of money into it just to try it out.  I think that was my biggest fear . . . if I am just going to do this for the hockey team, and then keep my own scrapbooks the "traditional" books then I don't want to spend a lot of money on digital supplies.

And some of the freebies are really cute!  This one would be so fun for a birthday party.






















If you want to test out the digital world, you can download this freebie at
http://www.mymemories.com/store/share_the_memories_kit_3

Right now you can get this My Memories software at a discounted price . . . use code STMMMS69390 when you check out and you will get $10 off!!!



As you know, I am all about tips to make your life easier or more creative, so as I am playing with the program and learning it I will share the tips and tricks I find with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment