Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happiness is . . .

Now that I have more free time, I actually got around to making a few cards this weekend.  The ideas for these cards have been in my head for over a month now . . . I just had to find the time to get them down in paper.

What do all of these card ideas have in common?  Well, they are all Disney themed and they all will use the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set by K Andrew Designs.  Here is a preview of the stamp set.



































If you would like to see the cards I have already made with this set that are Disney themed you can click HERE, HERE and HERE.

And my latest creation . . . .


How many Disney themed cards can you think of from this set?  Make sure to come back to see what other cards I have planed for this stamp set!

3 comments:

  1. Another fantastic card. This is one of my favorite K Andrew sets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! What an adorable card, Shawn!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete