Friday, October 14, 2011

Card Patterns . . . another variation

Yesterday I showed you a card that I created from a card sketch from the website CardPatterns.  Here is the sketch . . .















If you missed the first card that I made, you can go HERE.  Today I wanted to show you the second card that I made using the same sketch and the same papers.


The sentiment is a stamp from the Scripture Sayings stamp set from K Andrew Designs.  I purchased this set specifically to make cards for my father-in-law to give to people.  The sayings from this set are a perfect match for him . . . he always purchases cards with scripture sayings on them.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, love that scripture & embossed background. What a great card indeed! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete