Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back to school layout

So this is proof how far behind I am on my scrapbooking . . . these are the back to school pictures from 2009 . . . my son was going into his Junior year of high school and my daughter was going into 4th grade.

















I really liked the paper on the bottom with the pencils on it . . . kind of a fun twist on a striped paper. Once I knew I wanted to use that I had to find something to go with it for the top. I ended up using a yellow paper that looks like crumbled paper.  I had a few stickers that said "Junior" on them from a high school sticker pack, and then I cut the 4th grade tag from the Locker Talk Cricut cartridge.  I used a silver paper in the center . . . it made me think of the silver metal on the pencils.

They grow up so fast!

1 comment:

  1. They do grow up fast- too fast! Very cute LO Shawn.

    ReplyDelete