Friday, September 30, 2011

Welcome Little One

A friend of mine needed a card for someone that had a new baby boy, and instead of running to the store to get a card she asked me to make one. It always makes me feel good when people like my cards.

I used some striped paper with blues and greens in it to cut for the blanket of this card.  This cut can be found on two Cricut cartridges . . . the Sampler cartridge and New Arrival.  The blanket paper was a double sided paper, so the flip side was used for the light blue squares.


Did you know that tomorrow is National Card Making Day!?!?!  I might try to start celebrating early by working on a set of Disney Themed cards that I have in mind.  Maybe that Disney Pixar Blog Hop we just got done having inspired me.  

4 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from Getting Cricky Featured Blogger Thursday. This card is adorable. I love all the softness appeal it has and excellent embossing!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh cute! Love the striped blanket! Good choice!!! Love it when paper is just perfect!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Getting Crikey FBT. I visit anyway... Love the project. I love all of the DT and Kristal. I love the stamps. If you get a chance visit me too.
    Blog:http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete