Monday, September 26, 2011

Disney Pixar - Link Up Party

Have you been having as much fun as me over the past week?  Promotional codes on great products and then a weekend of Disney Pixar Blog Hopping Projects . . . how can we top all that?!?!?!

With our first Disney Pixar Link Up Party!

This is YOUR chance to share your favorite Disney Pixar scrapbook layout, card, banner, decorations, party favors and more!  Just post your project and then link it up by October 3rd, 2011.  Post as many projects as you would like, and include a link back to this post to tell others about the Link Up Party.

Scrapbook Layouts ~ Link Up HERE at Crafty Chics Blog
Cards ~ Link Up HERE at Disney Dreamer Designs
All other projects ~ Link Up HERE at Love to Crop

Since we will be linking up scrapbook layouts here, I decided to show you a scrapbook layout that I did of a trip to Disney.  This was actually my very first scrapbook that I ever did.  My kids were so much younger then, and I had this idea to do a book that was "The ABC's of Disney".  Each page was a different letter and all of the photos related to that letter.


This page is the T page . . . T is for Timon, Tigger, and even my son, Tommy!

Be sure to come back tomorrow to find out the winners from the Disney Pixar Blog Hop!

Now it is your turn!  Here are the links for you again so you can link up your projects on the correct page.

Scrapbook Layouts ~  HERE at Crafty Chics Blog
Cards ~ HERE at Disney Dreamer Designs
All other projects ~ HERE at Love to Crop

--------------------

8 comments:

  1. Hi Shawn, "T" is also for Terrific! Your page is so cute and the colors are perfectly placed.
    "T" is also for TREMENDOUS....that's how the Disney blog hop was. Congrats!! Thanks for letting us share the fun by linking up.
    Claire
    http://scrapmyway.blogspot.com/2011/09/disney-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "T" page! Would love to see the whole album someday :)

    I couldn't decide between a couple of favorite Disney layouts, so had to share two!

    Kim
    http://uscrap2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever way to scrap Disney based on letters! That's a great way to mix it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiggerific! When I worked at Disney World FL thru high school & college I had a crush on the person who wore the Tigger costume. I entered a scrapbook layout for a 6" x 6" album that I created of my daughter's artwork. She sketched Wall E when in 2008 and she is now a sophomore in college studying Art Animation. I think it would be so cool to see her name in a Pixar Disney animated film credits or some such animated film some day.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable page!! Thank you for the fun link up party!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute layout! Great idea with the ABC book.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I am hoping I did this right. I posted a two page layout on my blog. In the post I put a link to this thread. If this isn't the way to do that, any help would be appreciated.

    Oh and can you tell I am new to the blog world? LOL

    Jennasa
    http://findtimetocreate.blogspot.com/2011/09/disney-2-page-layout.html

    ReplyDelete