Monday, September 5, 2011

Crafts for a Cause

I found a new group on Facebook called Crafts for a Cause.



















Here is their Mission Statement

Mission - to provide a single place where crafters can go to easily find opportunities to use their crafts for a good cause, and provide those needing those crafts a single place to post them. This page will help connect the two groups.

Goals -1) to find opportunities for crafters to do good either by donating items or creating crafts 2) to make doing good easier for everyone 3) provide those needing or wanting donations of cards or other crafts a uniform place to advertise their need.

Reason we started this? Because you see a lot of people post requests for cards, but unless you actively follow all of those people, you never know there was a request. Also, some people have a lot of followers, so their requests will get a lot of response, and others won't get as much of a response. This will help get it out to more people.


If you are interested in joining this group click here to join their Facebook Page.
They also just created a blog at http://crafts-4-a-cause.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Wish they had a blog since I do not use facebook. I have a hard enough time keeping up with my blog. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shawn, thanks for stopping by to let me know they have a blog now. I just went over to leave a comment and become a follower. That was Fast!!! I appreciate you mentioning my blog comment to the ladies. Have a great evening. :) ~Tami

    ReplyDelete