Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Manly Card

I always struggle with the cards for men . . . I just love putting bows, ribbons and glitter on cards, and a lot of guys just don't care for all of that.   I used some metallic paper and ran it through my Cuttlebug with the Diamond Plate Embossing Folder.  Then I added a stripe of blue paper and a sticker with tire tracks on it.  The phrase "How old?" is cut from my Lyrical Letters Cricut cartridge.

















I think it ended up having a look and feel of working on the car and hanging out in the garage.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great man card. TFS!

    http://msscrappycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! It reminds me of the 80's for some reason... I loved the 80's! Christina
    http://cema1cema.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, mens card are a real challenge since we all love the glitz & frills most of the time. I guess giving it dimension by embossing does the trick. Now, the question is will they appreciate it like women do and save it "forever"????

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great masculine card! That embossing folder really does the trick.

    ReplyDelete