Friday, August 19, 2011

Let's Get Cricky Blog Hop

Welcome to the Getting Cricky Ustream Event and
Blog Hop where we are showcasing three BRAND NEW sets of K Andrew Design's Stamp
Art Sentiment Stamps!

All of the FUN will start RIGHT HERE at the Getting Cricky Ustream Channel at 9pm EST (6pm PST)...  So please click on the link and Join the Getting Cricky Crowd (if you are joining us later, we invite you to watch the recorded version of the Ustream so that you don't miss out on ANY of the EXCITEMENT!)


If you're joining us after the Ustream, thank you!  Each of us on the Design Team, along with our Special Guest - Amanda from Amanda's Crafts and More, are so pleased to have you here with us.  What an exciting night of NEW RELEASES we've had.  So let's get HOPPING so we can each show you what we've created using one (or more) of Kristal's NEW stamp sets!!

If you've hopped along from Lisa's site then you are in the right place. If you are just joining me from your dashboard, or reading this via email, please be sure to CLICK HERE to start at the beginning with Kristal's blog (you'll want to catch up on all the FUN!!)

Did you know, each of Kristal's stamp sets benefit charity. At least $1 per stamp set goes to benefit the charity noted on the stamp set package. Kristal is donating to the following charities: Cancer Angels, Storefront Shelter for Homeless Children, Intrepid & Fallen Heroes, E. Glaser Pediatric AIDS  Foundation, Doorways Shelter for Women & Children (Domestic Violence), Wayside House for Women, Camp Good Days & Special Times, and Autism Research Institute. Kristal will donate $1 for every stamp set sold, retail or wholesale to the charity noted; and over time believes this will add up to some wonderful miracles for these special people. So you can feel good that each time you purchase a K Andrew Designs art stamp set, someone around the country is receiving some good help!

K Andrew's stamps are all made and assembled here in the USA, which is very important to Kristal. This ensures all product materials are safe and that jobs are being provided and maintained here in America.  You can learn even more about Kristal's stamps (and pick some up for yourself) by visiting her online
store: K AndrewDesigns:


Tonight on the Ustream, you saw previews for THREE brand new sets.  I personally cannot wait to get my hands on all of them, but for now I have the  Positive Thoughts stamp set by K. Andrew Designs.

I just got this stamp set and I am already in love with it.  I came up with 20 different ideas for cards in one day for these stamps . . . now I just have to get those ideas out of my head and on to the paper so I can show them to all of you!  If you want to add this set to your collection, click here.


For tonight's project I decided to use the sentiment "My Life is so much better with you in it"



The mice are Jaq and Gus from Cinderella, and this cut can be found on the Disney Happily Ever After Cricut cartridge.

Before you go, I would like to give you a chance to win a Gift Certificate to Custom Crops!

(Updated: Sunday August 21st ~ Contest is now closed)

Let's play a little game.  I told you that the image I cut is from the Disney Happily Ever After Cricut cartridge, but what OTHER image is on the same handbook page as this cut of Jaq and Gus?  How can you find this out  FAST . . . go to MyCutSearch.com and type in

Gus
And MyCutSearch.com will bring you right to the handbook page with this image on it.  Then just send me an email with the answer (that way I will have YOUR email address to contact you if you win)  You can either click here to email me, or use the contact us form at MyCutSearch.com   I will pick a winner randomly and post the name of the winner here on Sunday August 21st, 2011.

(Updated: Sunday August 21st ~ Contest is now closed)


Now you can hop on over to your next stop: 
Deb at ScrappingMamma 
......











........................................











47 comments:

  1. oohhh I love your card and the sentiment is perfect!! Great job.

    Linda
    www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
    therrien_linda@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I didnt read close enough I got excited sorry.. I love your card thow its so cute thanks for sharing.
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Love it. TFS.

    rmpoohbear75 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute cards!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Disney card. Disney Cinderella is a fav Disney classic of mine. Emailed you my answer on other image on same page as Jaq & Gus.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card Shawn, I just love Disney stuff. So glad that you are on the team. Have a great weekend!
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM – Sister
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute card & a great sentiment too. I've emailed my answer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How super cute is that? I love this card. You did a wonderful job.
    Great job
    Hugs
    Brenda GCDTM
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know that you ran My Cut Search! I use it almost every day! Thanks for all the help! Your card is so cute! I love it!

    Hugs, Jenni
    http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute card , perfect!! scrappingmamma~ustoleit@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is absolutely adorable! TFS and thanks for a chance to win.
    tcsobotka at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable, Shawn! It makes me smile! You did such a great job! :) (PS - I use MyCutSearch ALL the time!! I so love it!!)

    Lisa
    Getting Cricky DTM - Sister
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is a great card. I sent my answer by email. I hope that you receive it.

    lebpab21408atyahoo.com

    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE IT! Gus Gus is my favorite mouse in Cinderella. I'm know as Cinderella in my family, grandpa named me that, so this theme is special to me. I have lots of Cinderella collectibles but my fav is my Gus Gus figurine. Wonderful job!
    Cyndie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this cute card. Thanks for sharing!
    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card.

    Hugs,
    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! I have to get this cartridge!

    jlieungh23@gmail.com
    jamiek711designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's true!!! You are the best and I love your card. Super cute:) TFS and I sent you an email.
    ~Madison funkcyards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this card, of course I love just about everything Disney. Thanks for sharing.

    callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your card is so cute.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just too cute. I love anything Disney. Perfect stamp to go with it. I just emailed you my answer.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable Cards I love it!!


    divaof5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute card! Just emailed the answer to you! TFS!

    Kris in Alaska
    funamom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. would love to send you the answer BUT it's not allowing me to e-mail you.. so if you could e-mail me and I will e-mail you back.. LOVE this card.. so cute and yes positive words is needed in all our lives and on cards :)
    parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very cute card!! I emailled you my answer, thanks for the chance to win!!
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your card is adorable! I emailed you, but not sure if it got through.
    mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have the Cinderella cartridge and never thought of doing the mice. They are so cute. You did a great job.
    Sherry
    needingJesusdaily@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute card.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. How cute is this love your card what a great job. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win some cool stamps
    abbraddock@msn.com
    new follower

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute! I love Gus Gus.

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great card, love Disney!! Christina ccapps35@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. You're card is SO fun! The sentiment fit perfectly and created a masterpiece. Great job! TFS sharing your inspiration and talent.

    Christel
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
    askscrappinsista (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I gotta go make Disney card now! Too cute! Tfs CallyAnn(follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. cute card.. now i should of bought a disney cart! tfs..


    kathy

    felkatz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very cute!! Thanks for sharing.

    Ildi-The Craftin Mama
    www.thecraftinmama.blogspot.com
    ildij3@ verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. thanks for the wonderful hop I have had a blast and all the cards are Beautiful and thanks for sharing and for the chance to win some fab. stamps
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Adorable card! Love the combination of characters and sentiment. :)

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Too too cute! Thanks for sharing.

    puffinliz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great little Disney card! http://coffee24tea.blogspot.com
    teelayoung at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Super cute! I love Jacqueline and Gus Gus! So cute Shawn thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hey Shawn, hope the hop was successful. Love the Disney card.
    Claire
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh my gosh! This just makes me smile! What happy little critters and the perfect sentiment too. You rock! Janis - GCDTM sister

    ReplyDelete
  44. Shawn I absolutely LOVE your card :) Those dancing little mice are the cutest thing ever :)
    ~Hugs~
    Becky
    www.squirlygirlcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Shawn, you ROCKED this stamp set!! I love the color combo, and I love those little mice!! :) I'm so glad I have a new way to use these stamps (with my Disney carts!!) I just think this card is absolutely darling... :)

    What a treat to be in this hop with you!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. LOVE your project! ADORABLE card and a great way to use the awesome stamps of K Andrew :) TFS your amazing projects! I am a new follower & "liker" lol and would be honored if you would check out my blog and like my page too if you haven't already at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete