Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hanging with the family

Here is a scrapbook layout that I did of some pictures from when some of my out of state relatives were in town.  I had all of these big plans to fill the layout with circles, because they had gotten custom printed M&M's for my cousin's daughter's birthday, but then once I started to look at papers, this flowered paper just seemed like the right one to use.

















I ended up using flowers and words from the Forever Young Cricut cartridge to accent the layout.





















The paper is from KI Memories and is called Classic Prints

1 comment:

  1. Your page is really cute. I love to use alot of pics and less embelishments on my pages with the family gatherings. Sure wouldn't want an aunt upset cause she didn't make the page..LOL Great job !!

    ReplyDelete