Monday, July 11, 2011

Photography

My 11 year old daughter is taking a photography class with the daycare that she attends in the summer.  The director of the daycare and her daughter have a photography business, and they did my son's graduation pictures.

Anyway, here are some of the photos that my daughter took.  I am thinking of printing some out and putting them in 8x10 frames to hang in our house because they look so professional.




She didn't take this one . . . the daycare director did, but I had to add this one since she is so darn cute!!!


2 comments:

  1. An athlete, a musician and a photographer...what else does this amazing young lady do? Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so darn cute! She seems to have an eye for photography. I must say I am jealous!

    ReplyDelete