Thursday, July 28, 2011

New Cricut Cartridges July 2011

So, I was looking at the Cricut Cartridge Library, which is something I do on a regular basis to check and see if new handbooks are posted . . . and I noticed some Cricut cartridge titles that are new to me.  I am not sure if all of these are THIS month's Hello Thursday cartridges, or if if some of them are just ones I have not noticed yet.  (the list is getting SO LONG!)

Art Nouveau

























































Autumn Celebrations




















































































CTMH-Art Philosophy






















































































Simply Scarecrows






















































































 Something to Celebrate Cartridge 























































































Sophie






















































































As always, I cannot wait to see the FULL HANDBOOKS for these cartridges!



11 comments:

  1. Sophie is the new Cricut Circle cart that is coming out next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cool! Im having a CTMH party if anyone would like to order the
    CTMH-Art Philosophy cart

    EnjoliCollums http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=502845634

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new cartridges. I think my favorite is the Art Philosophy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting. I have a bunch more info about the ART PHILOSOPHY on my blog as it's an exclusive cart from Close to My Heart.
    craftylalia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the new cartridges especially sophie, Autumn Celebrations and Art Nouveau.

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, oooh, I can't wait for the Autumn Memories cartridge! Hope I can get in time for Halloween. As people have mentioned, I've also heard that Sophie is the next Cricut circle cart and Art Philosophy is a CTMH exclusive. I also thought Autumn Celebrations was released already--the deal with it is something about it being a collaboration of three different artists so it's almost like 3 mini carts in one. Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome cartridges!! Like I don't have enough already LOL! I think my faves are the Art Noveau and Something to Celebrate. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did good girl! Thanks for first of all finding this and then for posting it for the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorites are the Scarecrows and the Autumn ones. I could get a lot of bulletin board ideas from those two.

    ReplyDelete