Friday, July 15, 2011

Any Harry Potter fans out there?

If you are a fan of Harry Potter, then you know that today is the day that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ~ Part 2 comes out.

My daughter is a Harry Potter fan, and we plan to go to the movie. We visited The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Studios when we went to Florida last October.  Here is a picture of my daughter eating the Chocolate Frog that she bought when we were there.
















If any of you are Harry Potter fans, or have seen any great Harry Potter themed scrapbook layouts please let me know . . . I will need some ideas for when I get around to scrapbooking all of those pictures from our day at the park.

Here are a few things I have found so far

   

1 comment:

  1. Love love love potter, going to see the film at 7 can't wait :) love the piccy and the choccy frog :)

    ReplyDelete