Thursday, July 14, 2011

Another Birthday Card Contest Entry!

I am helping out some of my Facebook Friends who want to entered into my Birthday Card Contest!  If you missed the details, click here.  If you don't have a blog and you want to post the card YOU created on Facebook just contact me and we can be friends, and then I will be able to get the pictures and post them on the site to be entered for the contest.

This card was created by Claire Chenoy Spielman.  Claire had this to say . . .

Birthday card contest entry for "Mycutsearch.com" owner Shawn who is turning 40. Happy Birthday! I used the Disney Cartridge, Plantin Schoolbook, Cuttin Up, Creative Imaginations button embellishments and DCWV glitter cardstock. Mycutsearch.com is amazing especially when I had to find the thought bubble. LOVE the site & I hope Shawn you love your custom made card. 







































I love the collection of sayings that touch on so many of my "favorite things".

Thank you Clarie!  I cannot wait to see what the rest of you create!  Make sure to go to the original post on Crafty Chics (CLICK HERE) to post your entry.  Also, for extra chances to win you can mention MyCutSearch.com or how you used it to create your card.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. I love the idea for this! I may have to "steal" it sometime!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete