Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello Thursday . . . Times 3!

Hello Thursday is the day that ProvoCraft announces their new cartridges being released for the month, but I found out yesterday that there are SO MANY new cartridges coming out for June that they will be doing THREE Hello Thursdays this month!

I told my hubby, since that means we need to be ready to add all of those new cartridges to MyCutSearch.com . . . both of us thought "NO!  We just got caught up!"  We will do our best, between soccer and summer hockey camps to get those up on the site as fast as possible, once the handbooks are released by ProvoCraft.

Here is a sneak peek of something from one of the new cartridges . . . .


Looks like something "school" related to me.  Maybe the replacement to all of the Classmates cartridges that recently were retired.

1 comment:

  1. It is a cute one!! I love the new releases and cant wait to see all the new creations show up on the blogs!!

    ReplyDelete