Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hello Thursday part 2 for June

I know, I know . . . it's Saturday, but I was so busy on Thursday I did not get to post anything about the new Cricut cartridges announced this week.

The first one is from Creative Memories and is called Traveler.  Personally I think that it looks like another repeat of Summer Vacation or Luau . . . sunglasses, flowers, sunshine, sea shells and surfboards.


































But one thing I did see on the handbook pages is that it has a full font set and it looks like there could be some fun little icons that are NOT related to the beach theme that appears on the back of the box.












The next one is Summer Celebrations.  It is the Fourth of July, Father's Day and vacations all rolled into one.


































And after we get done with our Summer Celebrations . . . we need our Autumn Celebrations.  Back to school, Thanksgiving, Halloween,


































Did you guys like Ornamental Iron? I was not a fan of it . . . and now they have a second one.


































This next one I might have to take a closer look at . . . . Phrases.  A phrase for every event or celebration.  I might be able to use that one!


































And last but not least is Sophisticated by Theresa Collins.

No comments:

Post a Comment