Friday, June 3, 2011

Contest . . . come and join the fun!

Our friends over at the Crafty Card Gallery are having a contest, and I wanted to share the card that I am going submit to the contest and let you know so that you have time to join in also!


Here are the details, or you can go to Crafty Card Gallery
1) Create a card or layout - theme is celebrating someone you love (can be animal).
2) Link to your picture/post via inlinkz on the Crafty Card Gallery page.  If you don't have a blog you can still post a picture. Project must be posted by 6/5
3) If you use product from or mention any of the following in your post, you get one extra vote each:
Crafty Card Gallery App - a great way to get inspiration on the go!
MyCutSeach - a great way to search for cuts on your Cricut (formerly known as Cricut Search)
http://acraftershaven.net/ - great online scrapbook/craft store
http://www.cricutcartridgestorage.com/scrapneasel.htm - my favorite new tool - easel for your layouts

Okay . . . here is my project!


This card fits the theme of celebrating something I love on two levels.  This is a card I made for my husband (who I love) and I used Minnie and Mickey Mouse (who I also love).  I also love a little "bling" so the Minnie and Mickey are cut from paper that has a shine to it, and the heart in the center is cut from some glitter paper.

Now hurry over to Crafty Card Gallery and link up your own picture so that you can enter the contest too!



No comments:

Post a Comment