Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthday Card - CPS Card Sketches

I had so much fun using various card sketches for the cards I needed to make last weekend, that I decided to do it again this weekend.  This sketch is from the Card Positioning System blog


I used this one for a card for my Sister-in-law, who's birthday is today (Happy birthday Christina . . . the card is on the way . . . if you don't want to see it STOP READING NOW!)


I used a paper with fun summery flowers, and then some green for the bottom.  Now that I look at it online, I wish I would have embossed that green paper.  I cut out a flower from my George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge.  Then I added a brad to the center to give it some extra bling.



2 comments:

  1. Great card and nice dp! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at CPS :)

    ReplyDelete