Monday, May 30, 2011

Tomorrow is the last day!

Tomorrow is the last day to vote for the Craftiest Mom.  I have entered, and if you would like to vote for me I would be honored.  You can submit your vote for me by going to this link.



Rules:
• The contest runs May 3-20 and all submissions must be uploaded on The Cricut Official Page on Facebook by May 20th, 12:00PM (EDT); Fan voting will take place May 23-31; winner will be announced on or about June 1;
• Anyone can participate ages 18 and older (legal residents of U.S. and Canada only);
• Submissions can be any handmade craft project which you have produced;
• Submissions must include a photo, no bigger than 15MB.
• Submissions must include a description of not more than 150 words of why you’re the Craftiest Mom;
• The person with the most Facebook votes will win the Contest;
• You may only upload one photo;
• Winners are responsible for any tax obligations arising from his/her participation in the Contest.
Winner will be announced on June 1. Look for the announcement on both facebook.com/officialcricut and facebook.com/Jingeradams.
Good Luck, everyone!
I used my diaper cake as my entry item.

1 comment: