Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Cricut Cozy

I have had this Cricut Cozy for a while now, but I could not show it to you because it had the NEW name of our site on it.  Can you image if I would have posted this back in February, when we were still going by CricutSearch.com . . . everyone would have been wondering what was going on!


This Cricut Cozy was made for me by my dear friend Ellen over at CardMonkey-business.blogspot.com  She picked one person that was a stop in a blog hop we were in earlier this year to receive a custom Cricut Cozy made by Ellen herself!  

At the time she made it, I had to swear her to secrecy, since at that time we had just decided we were going to change the name of the site, and had not really even started any of the "work" of making the move.


I love how she embroidered My Cut Search and then my name below it.

Thank you again Ellen!  I think of you every time I look at it!
Make sure to check out Ellen's site to see some of the other things she has created.


5 comments:

  1. sweet! i love its' personal touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! How sweet of Ellen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellen did a wonderful job on that!!! Very nice isn't she a sweetheart? I met her thru doing a blog hop with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Cricut cover is just so beautiful and looks so soft. Thanks for sharing! I gave you an award on my blog today, stop on by to pick it up! :) Have a great day!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh how awesome and you so deserve it
    Trish

    ReplyDelete