Thursday, May 19, 2011

Deals!

Those of you that know me know I love a good deal, and that I also like to SHARE a good deal with others.  Here are some that I found out about that I wanted to pass along.

If you are going to Archiver's be sure to print out this coupon and get 30% off any one regular priced item.










Next, did you know that Addicted to Scrapbooking is going out of business?  I know . . . it is sad.  The ONLY good thing in this news is that there is a big sale going on right now.  You can get 40% off EVERYTHING!

Next on the list, one of my favorite sites, Above Rubies Studio.  Starting this week, Above Rubies Studio will be posting “Giveaway ALERT” questions on Facebook on a regular basis.  For all of the details on the Above Rubies Studio Giveaways just CLICK HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all your inspiration and work!

    I have a special award for you!

    http://designs-by-julie.blogspot.com/2011/05/2-more-awards.html

    Julie
    designs-by-julie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete