Friday, May 27, 2011

Cricut Decals

Cricut Decals is one of the new Cricut cartridges.  The Cricut Car Decals cartridge MUST have done good if they created a "sequel" to it!


I believe that this one is also pre-loaded onto the new E2 machine.  At first I thought "No big deal if I get this one or not.  I don't ever plan on doing car decals or those stick people" but there are actually some cute images on this cartridge.






















Okay . . . let's look at the BIGGER images . . .






















The bumper cars, merry-go-round and some of these images would be cute for a layout of a day to the fair.











































I LOVE snowmen!  I would use these snowmen, or snow people, for SO MANY (or SNOW MANY) things . . . layouts, cards, holiday decorations
































































I like that the Cricut Bug is getting in on some of the sports too!

If anyone has the new E2 and has played with this cartridge let me know!  I would love to do a guest blog spot and show of some of the things you have created with it.

4 comments:

  1. Custom decals and stickers are a way to express yourself, showing what kind of person you are. It’s a sort of identity …
    buymotorcyclehelmets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. When does this come out? I NEED it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can anybody tell me where I can buy this cartridge - I am having real problems sourcing it.
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it on Amazon . . . http://www.amazon.com/Cricut-Car-Decal-Cartridge-~RARE/dp/B004BV32K4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331842400&sr=8-1

      Delete