Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Craftiest Mom

Did you know that there is a contest going on right now to pick the Craftiest Mom?  I have entered, and if you would like to vote for me I would be honored.  You can submit your vote for me by going to this link. You can vote once each day, so feel free to go back again and again!



Rules:
• The contest runs May 3-20 and all submissions must be uploaded on The Cricut Official Page on Facebook by May 20th, 12:00PM (EDT); Fan voting will take place May 23-31; winner will be announced on or about June 1;
• Anyone can participate ages 18 and older (legal residents of U.S. and Canada only);
• Submissions can be any handmade craft project which you have produced;
• Submissions must include a photo, no bigger than 15MB.
• Submissions must include a description of not more than 150 words of why you’re the Craftiest Mom;
• The person with the most Facebook votes will win the Contest;
• You may only upload one photo;
• Winners are responsible for any tax obligations arising from his/her participation in the Contest.
Winner will be announced on June 1. Look for the announcement on both facebook.com/officialcricut and facebook.com/Jingeradams.
Good Luck, everyone!
I used my diaper cake as my entry item.

No comments:

Post a Comment