Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random Shots

We all have them . . . those random shots that don't seem to go with anything else. So why not pull all of that randomness together to try and create a layout from it.

In this layout I had a picture of the first time my daughter had Prime Rib . . . she was only 8 years old and she was HOOKED on it after the first bite.  No more Kid's Meals for her!

Another picture I had was of my daughter eating a marshmallow that was on a stick.  It was originally covered in chocolate, which she had dipped into her hot chocolate.  She was on a sugar high that day.

A third picture has my niece with the crew at the coffee shop.  They made her an honorary employee with her own apron!


After I put all of these pictures together I noticed the food theme running between them, so I added a few stickers I had that said "yum"

No comments:

Post a Comment