Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nature, from the eye of my daughter

Yesterday I showed you a scrapbook layout I did of some pictures of my daughter when she was out enjoying a photography class. I love looking into her bright blue eyes. She makes me so happy.

Now I want to share with you the world through her eyes. These are pictures that she took when she was either 8 or 9 years old during one of those photography classes.



I love how she zoomed in on this flower growing up through the grate in this next picture.  


And instead of taking a picture of the entire stream, she fixed in on this section of rocks.  


She is my daughter, so of course I think her pictures are great.  I really think that some of these look like postcards or something that could be framed and put on the wall.  When we went on a recent family vacation I would ask my daughter to take pictures of some of the things I was taking pictures of just so that I could get her angle on things.  I think that some of hers turned out better than mine.

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful. She has a great eye for photography! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete