Sunday, April 17, 2011

First Concert

A couple of years ago, for my 10th wedding anniversary, my husband purchased tickets to the Billy Joel/Elton John concert for me. I was SO looking forward to this concert! Then, just days before the concert I got sick with the flu. The night of the concert came, and I wanted my husband to at least be able to enjoy the concert even though I could not go, so our daughter went in my place.


So here is the scrapbook layout of her going to her first concert . . . I used some paper with sheet music printed on it, and embellished things with metallic musical notes.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a neat experience for a little girl! Nice layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I am soooo sorry you had to miss it...But such memories for your daughter... Love your layout

    ReplyDelete