Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Win a Cinch!




I have to share this with all of you . . . Consumer Crafts is doing a contest right now.






If you are a Facebook Fan of theirs, you just have to leave a comment at this link
http://www.facebook.com/ConsumerCrafts/posts/106009092815183
and you can be entered to win a Cinch Prize Pack!  It’s filled with the Cinch book binding tool, Cinch pliers, Cinch wires, and Core’dinations paper- everything you need to get started!  This is exclusive to their Facebook friends, just ‘like’ them and comment on the giveaway.  A winner will be chosen and announced tomorrow morning.  Tell them Shawn sent you!
 

2 comments:

  1. Done!! I'd like to win this--coz it's actually something I *DON'T* have! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift! I could make some great gifts with it. I love your site, it is so much better than CDS!
    carolcarratt@msn.com

    ReplyDelete