Friday, March 25, 2011

Getting ready

For all of you Disney fans, I thought that while you get ready for the big Disney Blog Hop tomorrow, you might want to do a little shopping and check out some of the Disney scrapbooking items I found.



























And I HAVE to tell you about these new stamps that I just got . . . Animated Greetings from Pink By Design


These will be some GREAT phrases to use with my pictures from our last trip to Disney, and I could make some really cute cards if I combine these with some of the images from Disney Cricut cartridges.  This whole set of stamps is only $16.99 right now at Pink By Design.

3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! How did I miss those stamps! I need those!!! They will be great for the Pixar and Disney cartridges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking on Oh My Crafts and they aren't selling that set yet... bummer! I have a gift certificate I need to use there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooser.............can not wait for the chance to win these awesome prices. Thank You

    Chris
    mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete