Sunday, February 13, 2011

I won an award

I would like to thank my "Sistah in Scrapbooking", Ellen from the Card Monkey website for honoring me with the Stylish Blogger Award.


There is a fun little game that goes along with this award . . . I am now suppose to link back to the site that gave me the award, tell you 8 things that you may not have know about me before reading this post, and pass the award on to 8 other bloggers who I admire.

8 Things You Might Not Have Know About Shawn Mosch

1.  I was a hockey cheerleader (3 years in high school, one year in college)
2.  I have been sewing since I was about 10 years old
3.  I made my own wedding dress
4.  I am under 5'-0" tall
5.  My husband and I operate a website that educated people about scams and fraud called ScamVictimsUnited.com 
6.  I went to Walt Disney World for the first time on my honeymoon
7.  For my "real world" job I have been a drafter for over 13 years
8.  In July I will be 40 years old

And now, for the 8 blogs that I follow that I am passing this award on to . . . 



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this award:) I will be posting after I finish with the blog hops this weekend:) You are so awesome!!
    ~Madison www.funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award. I am not quite sure how to pass it on. But here is a start.
    8 things bet you didnt know about me.....
    1. I have a wicked sense of humor
    2. Bought a motorcycle and had never even sat
    on one in my life.
    3. Learned to ride the about motorcyle and
    loved it.
    4. Am a graduate of The C.W. Howard School
    of Santas in 2006. Yep ho ho ho, but I
    prefer to be called Grandma Claus.
    5. Hate snakes, enough said
    6. An a very thrify person, yet money has no
    value to me.
    7. Have live almost my entire life within
    30 miles of where I was born.
    8. Would love to visit Ireland.

    ReplyDelete