Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Guest Blogger ~ Baby Boy Card

Today I am featuring a Guest Blogger.  Her name is Madison, and her site www.funkycards.blogspot.com

I love the work that Madison does, and it just amazes me that she is a teenager . . . such talent at such a young age!  Here is the card that she created just for this guest blog spot. 


Here is what Madison had to say about this card ~ 
I knew I wanted a big rattle for a focal point, so I used Cricutsearch.com to see what cartridges had a rattle.  I found out that I did not have any of the cartridges found.  So, I needed to get creative.  I used the From My Kitchen and Gypsy Wandering Cricut cartridges to make my own rattle.

The hearts were made with the Sweethearts Cricut cartridge and embossed with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder.
~Madison

I love the colors Madison . . . classy!  I cannot believe the talent that this young lady has.  

Please stop by her blog at  http://www.funkycards.blogspot.com/ to see more of her wonderful creations! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes I agree! Madison is So Talented! I have been following Madison for a while now!
    Love your card! Great color combo:)
    ~kIM

    ReplyDelete