Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cricut Bundle and Purchase LITE cartridges ONLINE!

I wanted to share some information I found with all of you.  Cricut has a bundle with the Champagne colored Cricut Expression, along with three cartridges . . . Home Decor, Calligraphy Collections and Picturesque for $225.00



But here is the information that I think is REALLY great news . . . you can purchase the Cricut Lite Cartridges ONLINE


These cartridges used to be exclusive to Walmart stores, and I was disappointed when I went to my local Walmart store to check out the cartridges and they did not have ANY Cricut products in the store.  Click here to purchase Cricut LITE cartridges!

2 comments:

  1. Shawn, when Michaels recently had a $10 blow out on their $69.99 cartridges (advertised), I followed advice found on FB that Wal-Mart honors other stores' advertised specials ... and sure enough, even though the Cricut Lite carts are $39.99, they sold me as many as I wanted for $10 each! I know, I know!! I should have gotten a slew of them, but ONLY got 5. What a deal, 5 for $50!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Since my Walmart does not even carry ANY Cricut products I should have given you a list of the ones I want so you could pick them up for me!

    ReplyDelete