Thursday, January 20, 2011

Precious baby

I am trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking, and I am in the early parts of 2009.  Here are some pictures from when my niece was still just a tiny baby, and we were baby sitting her.

It was in January, so I went with a winter look of snowflakes and snowmen.  I combined this with some words from the Graphically Speaking Cricut Cartridge . . . comfy, content, precious, hush hush . . . I think it sums up the feelings of snuggling with a little baby in a rocking chair.  


Just a random thought, but why is it that when my kids were this age and I spent the entire day in a rocking chair and got nothing done I was not this "content" but when it is someone else's baby and I spend the entire day in the rocking chair it is just fine?  Could have something to do with the fact that when it is someone else's baby you know that they will go home and you can get stuff done the next day.



1 comment: