Friday, January 21, 2011

New Cricut Imagine Cartridges

Yesterday I told you about the new Cricut Cartridges that I found online . . . at the time of writing this post I still have not gotten my Hello Thursday email from Cricut officially announcing the new cartridges.  After I had posted yesterday, I found one last cartridge, so before I show you the Imagine Cartridges, I want to show you this one

Martha Stewart Birthday Cake Art



With the new Imagine cartridges this brings the total to 10 new cartridges.  Okay . . . on to the Imagine!

Today I am going to share the new Imagine Cartridges that I found.

I do not own the Imagine machine, which allows you to both print and cut images, but for those of you that do, I am sure there is something in the new cartridges that you will like.

The first one is called All Wrapped Up, and it reminds me of the Cricut cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and More because that pretty much sums up what is in this cartridge.  There are some great cards, boxes, envelops and bags in this cartridge.  Here is a sample of a few.

The next cartridge is called Buccaneer.  With how much people love the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, I can see this one being a big hit.  These would also be great for a Pirate themed party or to decorate a bedroom or kids play area.

The last cartridge is called Bubblegum Stripes, and it has a lot of great backgrounds.







3 comments:

  1. love the buccaneer one and the bubblegum one for the imagine! Do love the campin critters for original cart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gave you an award, please go check it out

    http://www.mrssassycrafter.com/2011/01/i-got-award-yaaayyyy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the hop tomorrow! Can't wait to see your ideas! I'm stop #13. http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete