Monday, January 3, 2011

New Cricut Cartridges

I was just looking at the Cricut Cartridge list, and I noticed a cartridge that I have not seen before called Classic Font.  The description on the Cricut website says that this is the cartridge that comes with the Personal Cutter Machine, the one known at the Baby Bug by avid Cricut users.  I know that when I got my Baby Bug it came with George and Basic Shapes, so this must be the new replacement for that.  Here is a preview of the cartridge.
























Here is another one that I had not heard of . . . Cricut Essentials.  This cartridge seems to be similar to Accent Essentials, but it is a NEW cartridge.

Like Accent Essentials, this cartridge does not have a lot of fancy functions and feature buttons, but it does seem to have a good variety of things to add some extra fun to a lot of your scrapbook layouts and cards.  It is a nice variety of images and could be great for a new Cricut owner who does not want to purchase a lot of "themed" cartridges.












The above images are just a preview of the Cricut Essentials cartridge, but if you would like to see the entire handbook you can view it by clicking here.

If you have some time, I was just in a Thank You Card Blog Hop, so feel free to take a look at the cards that I made, and hop around to some other sites.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to buy these new cartridges. I just love the alphabet!

    ReplyDelete