Monday, January 24, 2011

Look who is 2!

She is 2 in the pictures, but just had her 4th birthday in real life . . . I know . . . I am behind on my scrapbooks!
Theses are from my niece's 2nd birthday.  My sister does not like her daughter's picture on the internet, so I have blurred out her face so that you can still see the layout.


The primary colors went great with the Elmo cake for her party.  What 2 year old doesn't like bright colors and Elmo!  I used some blue paper in the corners, along with red and yellow border stickers to frame the entire layout and pull everything together.


I used the number 2 candle cut from the Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge.  The words Happy Birthday are also from Sweet Treats.  I must have bumped the size dial in between cutting the shadow and one of the layers, because the word birthday did not line up perfectly, but I made it work by hiding the end where it was messy with a sticker of a birthday present.



No comments:

Post a Comment