Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thank you card

I know that this time of year most people are making Christmas cards, but just the other night I needed to make some thank you cards, and I wanted each one to be as unique as the people I was giving them to.















For this one I used some paper that has teal/aqua swirls, and just a little bit of silver glitter swirl as the background paper.  (I hate that the glitter part does not show up well in the picture)  Then I cut the word Thanks from Opposites Attract inside the oval.  Then I cut a slightly larger oval out of a solid teal paper to back it.  For an added accent I used a brow strip of paper that looks like it is stitched on the edges, which I actually cut from the paper that I used in a different thank you card.

No comments:

Post a Comment