Saturday, October 16, 2010

Think Pink!

When I first saw the Scrap 'N Tote I though "I want one of those", but now that I saw it in PINK I have changed that to "I NEED one of those!"  (I better send this blog to my hubby . . . Christmas gift idea)




















If you have not seen the Scrap 'N Tote then you NEED to go to their website.  This one tote will hold 36 Cricut Cartridges, handbooks and keypad overlays.  The pouches are clear so that you can easily see the name of the cartridge.  Personally, I would put mine alphabetical so I can find them easy.

There is even storage space inside both of the covers with room to put your 12x12 cutting mat!  Now you can pack away all of those boxes that the cartridges came in, and just grab this and you are ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment