Thursday, October 21, 2010

Guest Blog Week ~ Paper or Fabric Crafter

Do you have the Cricut Colors Markers?  I personally do not, so I have never had a chance to play around with them, but Marianne of Paper or Fabric Crafter sent me this project that she created using the markers.



















From Marianne's blog:
Here is what I did, note that I did this using my Gypsy:  First, I used the scallop shape from the Winter Woodland cartridge and a couple of tag shapes from the Tags, Bags, Boxes, and Morecartridge in somewhat of an orderly fashion on one mat layer.  Second, I placed the different sentiments on a mat layer making them fit into the pre-sized shapes on the first layer.  Then I used the blue Cricut Colors marker and drew out the sentiments and followed up by cutting out the placed shapes on the first layer.



















Make sure to stop by Paper or Fabric Crafter so see some of the other creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment