Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting started

I used to have such a hard time getting started on a new scrapbook.  I always feel like I need a great Title Page to start off the book.  One year I was working on a book and since I could not think of a good way to start it off I left it blank and moved on to the two page layouts for the different events for that year and just knew I would need to come back to it as some point.

At one point I noticed that I had a few random pictures that did not really fit in with others, or that I had a double of a picture, so I would set those aside.  Then it came to me . . . use those random and double pictures to start off the book.

















To bring some focus and attention to my two kids, I placed their school pictures for that year in the center of the zeros of the year.

20% Off Most Scrapbooking Products at ScrapbookingAlley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment