Friday, September 24, 2010

Easy party favors

Are you looking for a quick and easy party favor?  Just purchase some candy bars and then make some custom wrappers from them with clip art.

I used this idea for a baby shower that I threw for my sister-in-law.  Here is the wrapper that inspired me.











I measured it out, and I was able to get two wrappers out of one sheet of paper, so this is how I set up the layout for mine.  I included a "Thank you for coming to the party" sentiment to mine so that when it was wrapped around the candy bar, the thank you would be on the back side.













I did some with a pink border and some with a yellow border . . . pink was Hershey's with Almonds and yellow was wrapped around the plain Hershey's bars.  The I placed them all into a cute photo box with some tissue paper and I had party favors for everyone to take when they left.

















My sister-in-law was also able to take the box home with her to use for baby photos or for storing other special items.

1 comment: