Saturday, August 14, 2010

Look what I got today!

So, today we had some errands to run, and we stopped into JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts.  Right now their seasonal Cricut cartridges are only $19.99, so look what I got . . . October 13st and Pumpkin Carvings!

And the best part, these were the LAST TWO of the Halloween cartridges that the store had!  When I asked the lady if they had them she said that she thought they were out, then we looked into the locked cabinet and there they were, in the very back, behind some other cartridges.  Then I asked her to verify that they were on sale, since they did not have the $19.99 sign up.  I said "if they are, I think I am going to hug you" . . . she scanned them and said "Do you want to hug me now, or after I ring them up"

I was so happy, since I needed both of these cartridges for a big project I am working on.  I was telling the clerk and she said she got goose bumps she was so happy for me.  Then she suggested that I go out an buy a lottery ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment