Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cricut items on sale at JoAnn!

The Founder's Sale email came out this morning, and JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts has the Cricut Personal cutter on sale for $84.99!  That is a great price if you ask me.  So if you have not jumped on the Cricut band wagon, NOW is the time!!!!!

Also, Cricut Cartridges are on sale for $33.99.  I just mentioned this to my husband, and that NOW would be a good time to stock up on cartridges for birthday, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day and Christmas gifts for me.  If I don't see him heading out the door by noon, I will have to print out my list of cartridges that I want.  (I know . . . I am subtle)

In case there is anything you want to purchase that is NOT on sale, make sure that you print out this coupon to take with you.  

40% off any one regular priced item

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment