Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cricut products at Menards!

I just found out, thanks to my WONDERFUL husband, and the fact that he gave me my birthday present a day early, that MENARDS sells Cricut products!  Even better, they are having a sale on some right now.  The cartridges Doodlecharms, Alphalicious, Graphically Speaking and Lyrical Letters are all on sale for only $22.50!  And, the Cricut Expressions machine (yes, that's the big one) is only $178 after mail in rebate!






Hurry . . . these prices are only good until tomorrow, July 18th (my birthday) and while supplies last.  The Menards near us was already sold out of Graphically Speaking, but my husband did get me Lyrical Letters.  I would suggest calling your local store before heading over.  The Cricut products are located in the wallcovering/paint department.





































No comments:

Post a Comment