Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cricut Circle

Some of you may have heard about the new Cricut Circle, which is a members only club that Cricut is starting.  With the membership you will get 4 exclusive cartridges, the first one being French Manor.  Personally, I was not too impressed with the French Manor cartridge.  There are fancy furniture pieces, that remind me of the History of Furniture class I took in college.  There are several flourishes, accents and embellishments that are similar to ones in other cartridges, and then some images related to Paris, France.

Back to the Cricut Circle . . .

The cost to join is $275, which is more than I can afford for some exclusive cartridges that I have not even seen and I am not sure I will even like.











Here are the benefits of the club

No comments:

Post a Comment