Saturday, March 20, 2010

Die-Cutting weekend at Archiver's

I have to say, I love a machine that will cut what I want out of the paper I want.  I don't like being limited by the images, colors and patterns that a company picks for their die-cuts or stickers.  I never used to put that many titles on my pages because I did not like the look of my writing, and I did not want to have to go out and find stickers in the right color and size for every page.

If you don't have a die-cutting machine then you should head over to Archiver's this weekend.  The are having free demos so you can see the most popular machines in action, try them our and ask questions.  This way you can pick the perfect machine for you.  There are even free gifts if you purchase select machines.


http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment