Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sales, Deals and Coupons

I love crafting, and I really love to save money on my crafting supplies.

Here are some deals I found on crafting supplies

Save up to 20% at AddictedToScrapbooking.com

Save 30% off of any one item at Archivers
Free cardstock with the purchase of cardstock
Buy one seat at Scrap Mania and get one half off!

20% Off Most Scrapbooking Products at ScrapbookingAlley.com

Artbeads.com is your jewelry-making superstore.

Save up to 70% off closeout craft supplies at the CreateForLess Clearance Sale. Quantities are limited - shop today!

Free Fabric Samples at DiscountedDesignerFabrics.com

Free Stained Glass Patterns at Delphi

Fabric.com...Up to 70% off Retail

And here are some great books on crafting that I found







No comments:

Post a Comment