Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Guitar Hero scrapbook layout

A couple of years ago we gave my husband the game Guitar Hero for Christmas.  I had fun taking pictures of all of the family members taking a turn playing the game, and then creating this scrapbook layout.




I used a large border with black paper, and created the image of the neck of the guitar that you see on the game while you are playing.  Then I punched out circles in the colors of the dots on the game and placed those along the neck of the guitar.  I placed pictures of family members playing the game (in some of them you can see my old Christmas Tree Skirt, which I just recently blogged about replacing) In the very center I put the picture of my husband opening the gift on Christmas, surrounded by the colored dots and some stickers of  guitars and musical notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment